Wednesday, May 16, 2007

in the beginning

I've done on-line journals before, but nothing too serious--mostly immature quiz/survey postings. I'm hoping that since I supposedly am an adult, I will be able to produce a more mature blog than I have in the past. Not to say that this one is guaranteed to be mature; that's up to you to decide.

My biggest reason for starting this blog is that I am fed up with the way things are, and I need a constructive way to let my frustrations out. Though I hate politics, I anticipate most of my blogs to be on this topic, just to warn you! So until I can organize the chaos that is in my mind, this will have to do.

Thanks for participating in my new "choose your own adventure!" To go into the cave, turn to page 6. To follow the unicorn, turn to page 23.

~ steph

No comments: